Looking for a fitness journal that will help you track your progress and stay on track on your fitness journey? Look no further!
Why do you need it?
- PERSONAL TRAINING CONSULTATION – the only workout log on the market where a personal trainer will help you with losing weight, gaining muscle, or improving overall health! Once you have this book in your hand, scan the code on the cover. Then, fill out the form and we’ll email you back to find out what’s the best approach to crush your goals.
- SAVE YOUR TIME AND GET RESULTS – gym diary designed by a certified personal trainer with his busy clients in mind. The clear layout of the notebook makes it intuitive to navigate so you can focus on training, not writing.
- BE THE HARDEST WORKER IN THE ROOM – plan and record the amount of weight, reps, and sets on each exercise with extra space for cardio and additional notes. Once you know exactly what you’re doing, no one will outwork you.
- 8 FITNESS BASICS THAT FITNESS INDUSTRY WANTS YOU TO IGNORE – 8 pages of weightlifting information that will educate and help you with weight loss, muscle gain, or maintenance. Don’t listen to the noise, stick to basics that work.
- PROGRESS GUARANTEE – 8 pages that’ll push you to keep up the hard work. Every 10 workout days you’ll write your progress down to see how far you’ve come and if you need to make any adjustments to your training. At this stage you’re still welcome to check up with your PT to see if your new plan works well.
Whether you train in the gym, at home, in a studio, or outdoors – training is all about efficiency. This log book has been created to help you achieve this, to help you maximise efficiency in your chosen training programme.
To help you kick start your new training cycle you will have access to a personal training advice from a REPS certified personal trainer with years of experience. As soon as you have this workout logbook in hand we’ll work on ensuring you start off on solid ground. Let’s take any guesswork out of the equation!
This fitness journal covers 90 days worth of training which is a great number of days to aim for in a training cycle. 3 months worth of data will be enough for you to see the results and be able to decide if the goals you’ve set have been met.
Every 10 days worth of training you will find a progress page followed up with a ‘tip’ page. This will help you track your progress by taking measurements such as body weight, body fat %, or arm, chest, or leg circumference. On top of that, you’ll have access to golden nuggets of knowledge that aim to educate you and help you optimise your training plan. We’re here to make it easy, efficient, and sustainable!
At the end of your new workout journal you will find an overall summary of the last 3 months. Once you’ve worked so hard for your new body, keep yourself accountable. Take all the metrics down, honestly analyse them, and decide what your approach will be when you go into the next 3 months of hard work and dedication.